Brett Davidson and his team have many designations which put them into the top .1% of realtors in the nation!
Master Certified Negotiation Expert – the premier real estate designation
- More conﬁdence in all negotiation situations, both professional and personal
- More persuasion and inﬂuence with others, both professional and personal
- Better knowledge of how to get more and give less
- Better knowledge of how to get important information
- Better relationships through trust and collaboration
- More pride and professionalism in oﬀering clients superior value
- More eﬀective negotiation techniques with all types of negotiators including tough, aggressive negotiators
- More repeat business transactions due to higher satisfaction with other party
- Fewer or NO deadlocks or lost deals
- Better knowledge of how to plan for success
Council of Residential Specialists
- CRS agents have been in the business nearly three time longer, have three time the number of annual transactions, and generate three times the amount of gross sales.
- Only 3% of REALTORS® are Certified Residential Specialists
- They work to ensure success for their home-buying and selling clients by tapping into their superior training, exceptional professional referral network, and timely and cutting edge industry resources.
Graduate, Realtor Institute
- Have pursued a course of study that represents the common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals.
- Have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate – no matter what its condition.
- Are recognized nationally.
- Act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
- Use knowledge and experience to help you navigate local market conditions
- Act as an advocate for the buyer during the entire home buying process
- Actively negotiate price and terms strictly on behalf of the buyer
- Prepare necessary forms and written offers
- Assist in procuring property inspections, as well as provide advice regarding necessary improvements and repairs
- Consult with the buyer about financing options
- Attend the loan closing to help address any last-minute details and questions